darphin Mini Rose Quartz Face Rolle
Every day on clean skin, apply your favorite serum, oil or cream, not forgetting to apply your product(s) generously on neck, nape and décolleté.
WHAT DOES IT DO ?
- Massaging with a Rose Quartz tool revitalizes complexion by increasing blood circulation. Improved circulation from regular massages can make skin look brighter and more awake.
- It helps to drain the lymph and decongest the eye area, reducing puffiness.
- Its soothing effect also helps to relax muscles and ease tensions of the face and neck.
- When used in the morning it helps decongest the face and, in the evening, to relax tensions.
The mini roller is made up of 3 parts
- Prior to use, make sure the mini-roller is clean.
- Rinse with soap and warm water after each use. Make sure to pat it dry after cleaning.
- The quartz stone is known to have a natural coolness which can be enhanced by keeping the roller in the fridge for a couple of hours before using. The coolness will further aid in lymphatic drainage, calming inflamed delicate skin. It also helps to de-puff in the morning, especially under the eyes.
- Take your time when you roll the tool on face and neck. The slower the massage is, the more relaxing it is and the more you can reach a state of peace.
- The draining purpose is also more effective when done slowly.
MASSAGE TECHNIQUES – FACE
NECK & JAW LINE SEQUENCE
Neck drainage: place the roller under the ears and roll downwards to clavicle.
Jawline drainage: place the roller under the jaw line and drain, moving up from chin to ear
Neck drainage (same as STEP 1): place the roller under the ears and roll downwards to clavicle.
Put the roller just above the jaw line, and roll it from chin to temple.
Smooth from corner of the mouth to ear, under the cheek bone
Smooth from nose to temple, along the cheek bone
Smooth under eye from inside corner to temple.
Place the roller above the eyebrows, glide over the arcade of the eyes, moving down towards the clavicle.
Place the roller between eyebrows and roll, up and down. Insists on the inner eyebrows
Vertical motion: place the roller in an upward position and rub, up and down from eyebrow to hair line, covering the all-forehead surface and temples.
Horizontal motion: place the roller perpendicularly and roll from side to side across the forehead, moving from lower to upper forehead and back.
Before moving on to the eye area refresh the
roller under cold water.
- Place the tip of the roller on the inside corner of the eye socket moving up and down, following along the bone. (be careful not to press on the eye itself).
- Draw a curve following the eyeball in the crease of the eyelid with minimum pressure.
- Draw a curve following the arcade while lifting the eyebrow.
- Flatten the angle of the handle to offer as much surface as possible on skin to smooth /drain under the eye following the edge of the orbital bones.
Keep using the tip of the roller, circle the eye contour 3 times increasing the size of the circles each time.
Still with the tip of the roller, draw a figure of 8 on the temples.
Neck drainage: your elbow above and behind your head, place the roller on the nape of neck, starting on the left side. Roll up and down from left to right, right to left.
Turn the roller over and hold it upside down to use the handle to smooth the trapezius. Rub up and down along the trapezius areas, with the handle of the roller. Perform on the left side first and then do the same movements on the right side.
Tips: For a firm pressure, support the length of the handle with your index finger.
Optional : for a relaxing effect, put the
handle under warm water (avoid too hot
water) which is beneficial when the muscles are tense and contracted.
Incl. tax + shipping
Incl. tax + shipping